Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Journey of My Life


Salam,

Sometimes I would turn back and regret all the wrongs that i have done.
But i would never trade with anything in this world for what i have now.

Sometimes, I miss those were the days, that i would laugh out loud with no worries in my heart,
But now, i am so afraid if today there are 'NO worries'.. in my mind.

Time flies in a blink of an eye, 29 years have passed on.
I still feel 'empty'..
I should move on..

Ya Allah, give me the strength to move on, please guide me..
as i know you would always be there.

Ya Allah lead me to the right pathway..
and make me strong to over come every single task you sent to me.

Ya Allah , Alhamdulillah the journey that you have sent me through..

The Journey of My Life....



Im blessed by you Allah!

Thank you Allah.

2 comments:

  1. Insya Allah Aieyda. U'r life is well bless so far. Yg aku tgk lah. Hihihi. Btw, loving ur background. Sgt colorful & ceria!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi B!! alhamdulillah im blessed! tak kira apa jua aku dah lalu.. aku tak regret :)

    mcm mana org dengki pun aku still strong!

    thanx anyway!

    ReplyDelete