
I nearly forgot how it feels to be wet in the rain, after my dad passed away...
i hate rainy days..
it feels so gloomy, so unpleasant, so sad..
I really- really- really hate that feeling.. it makes me mourn of my loss..
It makes me unhappy & i feel it was such a waste to feel that way,
Life is short.. too short in fact..to short to hate anything or anyone..
I learned my lesson i thought it was too late..
BUT it is better late than NEVER...
Today, I was forced to walk in the rain by my Project Manager.
At first i didn't want to..
i was giving all these lame excuses..
i just hate the rain...
But hell.. there was no excuse for me for not attending the site meeting.
We took one umbrella each..
When we about to across the streets to KLCC, he took my umbrella & closed it up & shared his with me. ( ooop he is an old Chinese guy ok.. he is my God father actually :)
He asked ' why you look so sad.. there is no reason to be sad'
I didn't replied because.. suddenly.. i was stunned..
i was amazed like a little kid..
I felt happy to be in the rain.
Suddenly i remembered how i felt when i was a kid..
when my dad let me played in the rain when we lived in Kampung Tunku those days.
I really enjoyed myself walking through the KLCC park.
How i really missed the smell of the grass after the rain..
It really reminds me of my uni life in Perak...how i love to open my window wide open just to smell the scent that Allah have created...
I know now.. i am better..
I know now what i am worth for..
I know now there is a rainbow after the rain..
You just need to look harder for it..
No matter what happen in your life,
It happen for a reason...
Allah is great.
Allahuakbar....

No comments:
Post a Comment