Siap sudahhhhhhhhhh project ku yg latest in Laman Seri Shah Alam!
I will sure write an email to my MD in Bahrain ... to send him a BIG THANK YOU.. on trusting me to do this simple job..i think it was quite a BIG SLAP to Miss Latio now :P
Can't say its too sap-sap sui.... tapi i dont really stressed out when i am handling this job.
Yeayyy!! Just now it was the offical hand over to the client...
I completely prove myself to everyone... i can handle this.. on my own.. yeah of course a super-duper supervison from a godfather!!!!! :)
The most important thing is
1. I finish 6 weeks progress job on the dot!! (actually early by 3 days :P)
2. Minimum defect to complaint!
3. Everything was ready perfect to handover to the Client!!!
Wallllaaaa.. without hassle...complaints..difficulties from the client.. it was a whole different story what Miss Latio have been telling everyone in the office!
Actually job nih.. tak de aper2 nak design pun to compare other jobs yg aku pernah buat.. it is so simple.. only 1100sqft. Its a bank no need design .. just to organize the existing template to suit the site.. thats it!!
What's all the hassle about Miss Latio for the past 2 years?? Aiyaaaakkk!
actually i have done so many jobs that are much-much-much bigger.. a whole data center for a bank too but what i really like bout this job is..
I really show off my self what i can do.. with a great team work..
OF COURSE!!!
I really show off my self what i can do.. with a great team work..
OF COURSE!!!
roger & out
ps- yeah i am proud of my self.. i dun care... all i care.. is what goes around.. comes around..
so Miss Latio.. what ever you have said to the client.. all BAD things bout me & Mr L... turns
out different.. now everything reflecting back to you.. how bad your mouth is..
I thank Allah so much .. He listen to me... Alhamdulillah!
No comments:
Post a Comment